Friday, September 16, 2011

Project 52 - Week 37 {moody}

Last week's photo was about color and good times... this week I ended up with something a little darker and moody.


Well, at least *I* call it moody... the hubby calls it creepy.  I imagine it's just a matter of interpretation.

I love fall.  The ushering in of the new season means cooler mornings and occasionally, a cozy blanket of fog.  Well, at least *I* call it cozy... the girl calls it spooky.

Less than five minutes after I took this photograph, the sun came out and the fog dissipated, leaving no sign that it had ever been there.  Knowing that the forecast was calling for temperatures to creep up near 80 degrees (hot for me!), and we had a morning of errands stretching out in front of us, it was a bit disappointing.  Well, at least *I* thought it was disappointing... the boy yelled gleefully from the back seat "the sun is back! the sun is back mommy!" on and off for the next 20 minutes.

Clearly, I am not on the same page as my family today.

3 lovely comments:

Leesha said...

great creepish-moody pic. ;)

Abi said...

I'm with you! This has a wonderful moody feel and your b&w conversion is perfect!

Carol McKenna said...

Very creative shot! Bravo! ~thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked up with Sweet Shot Tuesday ^_^

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com