Saturday, February 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt {2.5.2012}

It's been awhile since I participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but I finally had a chance to get back to it this week!

1. Strike a pose


When I saw this item on this week's list, I couldn't stop singing "Vogue" by Madonna.  I tried to get my daughter to do it with me, but she wasn't particularly interested.  I finally just told her to be fierce, and this is what I got.

2. Footwear


My footwear, but not my legs.  These are much cuter.

3. Hobby


Not a hobby yet, but trying to learn how to knit.  Wish me luck!
4. Shiny


 I never have change in my purse anymore.  My kids always manage to find it and steal it for their own piggy banks.  So I had to raid their banks to find a quarter to photograph.  The second my daughter heard the sound of change being sorted, she came running to make sure we weren't taking her money.

5. Color me green

I found a few leaves on our honeysuckle plant that are still green, nestled right in with all the dead leaves.  I took this picture wearing a short sleeve shirt and no jacket... twenty four hours later, there was 11 inches of snow on top of this leaf.

Have a great week everybody!

15 lovely comments:

Linda R said...

Such great shot.. And I just love that pose shot. She is adorable..

Desirae R said...

Those first two pictures are adorable!

stephanie g said...

Neat shot of a quarter!! Very creative!

Seeing Each Day said...

Beautifully taken hobby shot - gorgeous tones.

honeystealsgold said...

I really like your shots, I was singing 'Vogue' as well, ha. I love the Silver Shot the best. Have a great week !

hannah said...

How clever. All of them. I am so impressed with your interpretation. So THAT is why Madonna popped up all over the place when I typed in 'Striking a pose'. I should get out more :-)

Tamar SB said...

Love the perspective on that quarter! Great finds this week!

Allison said...

Haha...the footwear shot is priceless. Great job!

Yvonne said...

Very cute shots .. love your knitting photo! Good luck learning :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I so love this entire set - really loving your first two shots.

kimmyskids said...

Footwear is adorable! Love your potential hobby shot. The basket with yarn is lovely.

Kathy said...

Haha...footwear is priceless! And future "blackmail" material :)

Kathy

Amanda said...

This is a fantastic set! All of these are great. I especially like the footwear picture and the knitting one! I love to crochet. Good luck learning!

Andrea Dawn said...

Love your hobby and shiny shots.

BF said...

The needles and yarn is a great shot. Nice perspective!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com